CalAmp’s flagship LMU4225 product has the features, expandability, and flexibility with the intelligence to meet all customer’s ever changing needs in fleet management. The LMU4225 offers a full set of features, comprehensive I/O system and expandable accessories that make it an industry leading value proposition. The LMU4225 expandability and flexibility lowers the cost of delivering, supporting, and growing fleet management solutions.
The LMU4225 is designed to support customers needing an array of vehicle interfaces. For example, the serial ports supply switchable power at selectable voltages to ease the installation of peripheral data devices. The integrated jPOD™ ECU (Engine Control Unit) interface reads and transmits heavy-duty engine condition and performance data such as engine temperature along with the fault codes to provide the best possible real-time picture of vehicle health.
- Jpod1 ECU (Engine Control Unit) interface reads and transmits j1939 and j1708 data
- Switched power serial ports
- Comprehensive I/O system with 8 inputs, 7 outputs, 4 A/D inputs, and 2 1-Wire™ interfaces
- Built-in 3-axis accelerometer for driver behavior, motion sensing, hard braking, impact detection
- Dual reporting 20,000 buffered message log
- 32 built-in geo-fences, plus any combination of circle or polygon zones, up to 5290 points
- Automatic, over-the-air configuration and firmware download
- Android™, Magellan®, Garmin®, TomTom®, MDT and other advanced peripherals support
- Low power sleep modes
- *Antenna and Harness not included*
- CalAmp LMU42H20J-G1000 (HSPA)