The TTU1230 rechargeable battery pack trailer tracking product is designed for reliable, multi-year deployments. The TTU1230 is an ideal solution for managing assets that are normally tethered to 12 or 24 volt systems but may still idle for extended periods.
The TTU1230 high-value tracking unit from CalAmp features a small size, superior GPS performance, an internal 5.2Ah battery and three Inputs/Outputs (I/O). The TTU1230 is a complete vehicle tracking and communications device incorporating next-generation, super-sensitive GPS technology on HSPA cellular network for installation in any 12 or 24 volt mobile vehicle. Superior internal antennas for both cellular and GPS eliminate the need for wired antennas and make the TTU1230 mountable virtually anywhere in the vehicle for east, inexpensive installations. Messages are transported across the cellular network using enhanced SMS or UDP messaging providing a reliable communications link between the device and your application servers. The TTU1230 is designed to dramatically reduce cost of ownership, power and size while providing excellent field reliability.
- 3 months with single message cycle per day on fully charged batteries.
- 5.2 Ah lithium ion rechargeable battery pack
- IP66 sealed enclosure
- Packet data HSPA and SMS-based messaging
- Internal GSM and GPS antennas
- Super sensitive GPS tracking
- Ultra-low power save mode (<2mA)
- 3-axis accelerometer for motion sense and impact detection
- 3 inputs and 3 outputs
- Voltage monitoring and low battery notification
- 2,000 buffered messages
- 10 Built-in Geo-fences
- PEG™ Exception-Based Rules
- Automatic, Over-The-Air Unit configuration on Power-up (PULS™)
- Over-The-Air Firmware Download (PULS™)
- Web-Based Device Management (PULS™)
- CalAmp TTU1230LA-SQ08-G1000
- CalAmp TTU1230LV-SQ08-G1000