The LMU3640™ is a next generation telematics gateway that includes a range of wireless and peripheral connectivity options and is equipped with CalAmp’s purpose built vehicle interface technologies for both light and heavy duty vehicles.
The LMU3640™ is designed to support enterprise customers requiring full set of fleet features with cellular and bluetooth connectivity options, plus a triple-axis accelerometer that detects and acts on hard braking, aggressive acceleration or vehicle impacts. The built-in ECU (Engine Control Unit) interface reads and transmits engine condition and performance data such as engine temperature and fault codes from both heavy duty and light duty vehicles to provide the best possible real-time picture of vehicle health. In addition, it supports separate ARM (Advanced RISC Machine) cortex micro-controller to support hosted application features.
- LTE cellular configurations
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Integrates both heavy duty or light duty vehicle ECU interfaces
- Serial ports with switched power
- Comprehensive I/O system with 5 inputs, 3 outputs, 2 A/D inputs, and 1 1-Wire™ interfaces
- High performance internal antennas
- Built-in triple-axis accelerometer for driver behavior, motion sensing, hard braking, impact detection
- Dual reporting 20,000 buffered message log
- 21 built-in geo-fences, plus any combination of circle or polygon zones, up to 5400 points
- 1000 mAh back-up battery
- Automatic, over-the-air configuration and firmware download
- MDT-7P Tablet, Magellan®, Garmin®, TomTom® and other advanced peripherals supported
- Low power sleep modes
- CalAmp LMU3640LVB-HRZ0-G1000 (LTE Verizon)
- CalAmp LMU3640LAB-HRZ0-G1000 (LTE T-Mobile/AT&T)
Want us to configure your tracker for you? Click here to add Configuration to your cart.