The LMU3030 is an economical, full featured vehicle tracking product designed for easy and reliable installation in automobiles. The LMU3030 is an ideal solution for automotive insurance, driver behavior management, auto rental and automotive applications when access to the vehicle diagnostics interface (ODB-II) is required.
The LMU3030 full-featured tracking unit from CalAmp features a small size, superior GPS design, ODB-II interface, and 3-axis accelerometer. These features enable the LMU3030 to access vehicle diagnostic interface data, track vehicle speed and location, plus detect hard braking, cornering or acceleration. Superior internal antennas for both cellular and GPS eliminate the need for professional installation and make the LMU3030 install quick, easy and inexpensive. Messages are transported across the cellular network using HSPA messaging providing a reliable communications link between the device and your application servers. The LMU3030 is designed to dramatically reduce cost, power and size while significantly improving field reliability in 12 volt passenger or light-duty vehicles.
- OBD-II interface
- Internal cellular and GPS antennas
- Super sensitive GPS (-162 dBm tracking)
- Low power sleep mode
- 3-axis accelerometer for driver behavior and impact detection
- Voltage monitoring and low battery notification
- 20,000 buffered messages
- 32 built-in geofences, plus any combination of circle or polygon zones, up to 5400 points
- PEG™ Exception-Based Rules
- Automatic, Over-The-Air Unit Configuration on Power-up (PULS™)
- Over-The-Air Firmware Download (PULS™)
- Web-Based Device Management (PULS™)
- CalAmp LMU3030LABL-KZ03-G1000